E-1400-G Oil Mist Collector
Ideal for capturing and removing hazardous byproducts of metalworking applications such as cutting, sawing, polishing, and grinding.
Capable of accommodating up to four machines or enclosures, the E-1400-G collects and filters contaminated air, then exhausts clean air and drains collected liquids. The E-1400-G comes standard with the Extract-All® F-14-1 Oil Mist Filter Pack.
Included With Product
- Inlet plenum with 8” Ø collar
- Mounting brackets
- Pressure gauge
- Drain assembly
- 3-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack Includes:
- Aluminum Mesh Filter
- Chevron Baffle Filter
- Rigid Cell Filter w/ Oil Mist Lining
Features & Benefits
- Compact design suitable for various mounting configurations.
- Up to four inlet openings for use with multiple stations.
- Cabinet is tightly sealed to avoid air bypass.
- Standard liquid drain in bottom of unit.
- Single-hinged door for easy filter removal and maintenance.
- Quick-release latches on easy-open door.
- Low noise level during operation.
- Designed to accommodate various filter types for unlimited applications
- Positive seal filter lockdown.
- All CFM ratings are measured with clean filters installed.
- Heavy duty industrial direct drive blower.
- Three-way brackets are provided with each unit for versatile mounting configurations (ceiling, wall or floor/stand).
- Multi-Stage Filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- High Efficiency, Yet Low-Cost Replacement Filters
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
Mesh Filter, Baffle Filter, Rigid Cell Filter
16-gauge welded steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
51” H x 26.5” W x 16.5” D
Direct Drive, 2 HP, 208/230/460/3/60
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
1520 CFM (one inlet)
Rigid Cell Filter:
Oil Mist, Machining, Chemical, Grinding, Metal Fabrication
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
When it comes to machining operations, there are potential health hazards and risks associated with the oil and water based cutting fluids that are used as coolants and lubricants. Metalworking applications such as cutting, sawing, polishing, and grinding along with the use of these cutting fluids produces a mist that is sent airborne. This mist can pose great health risks resulting from long term exposure. Facilities also are at risk of physical hazards to the worker such as slippery floors. Proper containment of floatation mist is essential to a safe working environment.
Oil mist collectors operate by collecting a contaminant-laden airstream into the collector’s inlet plenum, which is designed to drop out large mist or other particles. The airstream then turns and passes up through a multi-stage filter system while the clean air is exhausted through the top of the unit.
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.