SP-800 Portable Fume Extractor
Ideal for source-capture removal of smoke, dust, fumes, and other airborne contaminants from a variety of industrial applications.
With a powerful blower motor for maximum airflow, the SP-800 will improve the air quality in your facility by effectively removing airborne contaminants before they enter the operator’s breathing zone.
Included With Product
- Multi-Stage Filtration:
- P-800-1 6” Ø x 72″ Rigid Flex Extractor Arm
- Gooseneck Internal Arm Support
- 12″ Source Capture Hood
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- Multi-stage filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Easy to adjust extractor arm with fire retardant properties
- Convenient handle and casters provide easy mobility
- High-efficiency, yet low cost replacement filters
- Long life blower motor rated at 100,000 continuous duty hours
- Powder coat paint finish inside and out, inhibits rust and corrosion
- All electrical components and filter media are UL and CE approved
- Three year warranty
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
20” W x 20” D x 36” H
1.5 HP, 115/1/60, 3500 RPM;
(Dedicated 20 amp or higher circuit breaker required. If using an extension cord, use a 12 gauge rated cord.)
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
MERV 10 (60%)
MERV 14 (95%)
Packaging, Chemical, Plastics, Powder Mixing, Welding, Grinding, Sanding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.