SP-400-E Portable Fume Extractor (EMPTY)
Ideal for source-capture removal of smoke, dust, fumes, and other airborne contaminants from a variety of industrial applications. This system does not include filters.
With a powerful blower motor and 6′ long extraction arm, the SP-400-E will improve the air quality in your facility by effectively removing airborne contaminants before they enter the operator’s breathing zone.
This heavy-duty system does not include any filters. Additional filter options are available including HEPA filters for ultra-fine particulate and refillable adsorption modules for chemical vapor removal. If you aren’t sure what filters work best for your application, contact us.
Included With Product
- P-400-1 4” Ø x 72″ Rigid Flex Extractor Arm
- Gooseneck Internal Arm Support
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- Variety of filter options, including HEPA and Refillable Activated Carbon Modules
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Easy to adjust Extractor Arm with fire retardant properties
- Convenient Handle and Casters provide Easy Mobility
- Quiet Operation
- Long Life Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
20″ W x 20″ D x 36″ H
350W, 2.91 amps, 120/1/60, 2940 RPM;
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
Packaging, Chemical, Plastics, Machining, Powder Mixing, Welding
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.