SP-400-DA Portable Dual-Arm Fume Extractor
Ideal for direct source capture removal of smoke, dust, fumes, and other airborne contaminants from a wide variety of industrial applications.
The SP-400-DA is designed for source capture of airborne contaminants while accommodating two side-by-side stations. This heavy-duty system comes with a 3-stage filter pack appropriate for most smoke and dust applications. Additional filter options are available including HEPA filters for ultra-fine particulate and Refillable Activated Carbon Modules for chemical vapor removal.
Included With Product
- Multi-Stage Filtration:
- RF-400-4 Spark-Trap Baffle Filter
- RF-400-1 Pleated Filter
- RF-400-2 Mini-Pleat Filter
- RF-400-3 Disposable Carbon Pleated Filter
- (2) P-400-1 4” Ø x 72″ Rigid Flex Extractor Arms
- (2) Gooseneck Internal Arm Supports
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Stage Filtration, with optional HEPA and Refillable Activated Carbon Modules also available
- Durable Cabinet Construction
- Dual Self-Supporting 4” Diameter x 6’ Long Extractor Arms with
- Convenient Handle and Casters provide Easy Mobility
- High Efficiency, Yet Low-Cost Replacement Filters
- Quiet Operation
- Long Life Blower Motor
- Standard Three Year Warranty
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
20” W x 20” D x 36” H
350W, 2.91 amps, 120/1/60, 2940 RPM;
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
400 CFM at 2″ E.S.P.
MERV 10 (60%)
MERV 14 (95%)
Packaging, Chemical, Plastics, Powder Mixing, Welding, Grinding, Sanding
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.
There are no reviews yet.