S-987-DCA2 Dental Clean Air | ULPA
Ideal for removing fumes, mist, and airborne particulates produced by dental procedures.
High-speed equipment such as scalers and drills create aerosols and splatter, which combined with the presence of bodily fluids, increases risk of spreading infectious disease. The ULPA filter included with this system is 99.99% effective at removing contaminants down to 0.12 microns in size, including certain VOCs, particulate matter, and pathogens.
Included With Product
- P-981-1A 3″ Ø Rigid Flex Extractor Arm
- SPAOP5 6″ Source Capture Hood
- SO-987-1 Heavy-Duty Caster Base
- 7 ft. Power Cord with plug
- Three-Stage Filtration:
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current & future OSHA regulations
- Versatile & portable
- Unlike other systems on the market, the unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends which restrict airflow – CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms
- Unique arm can stretch to increase in length. The diameter of the arm can also be increased or narrowed by simply twisting the end of the arm.
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
- Quiet Operation – does not produce an obnoxious high-pitched noise like a ShopVac or Hair Dryer unlike competitive systems on the market.
- UL & CE approved
- Three Year Warranty
- Three Stage Filtration
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Fast Shipping
- Made in the USA!
Pleated Filter, Polyester Filter, ULPA Filter
35 lbs. (plus additional weight for filters)
18-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
12.5” W x 12.5” D x 19.5” H
350W, 2.8amp, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
350 CFM at 0.5” E.S.P.
240 CFM at 2” E.S.P.
100 CFM at 2.75” E.S.P.
MERV 10 (60%)
MERV 6 (50%)
99.99% efficient at 0.12 microns
Hospital, Clinic, Dental, Anesthesia, Veterinary, Pathology, Pharmaceutical, Forensics
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.