S-987-4 Portable Fume Extractor
Ideal for applications that require source-capture removal of fumes, dust, smoke, and vapor.
Unique design allows S-987-4 to be set in a vertical or horizontal position, thus making it adaptable to multiple machine configurations. Systems are designed for direct connection to your machine or capture hood. Additionally, you may order the optional caster base for portable use.
S-987-4 DOES NOT COME WITH A PRIMARY FILTER, PLEASE SELECT AN F-987 FILTER COMBINATION.
Multiple Filter combinations are available to accommodate countless applications such as: fume, dust, smoke, and vapor removal. If you aren’t sure what filter works best for your application, contact us.
Included With Product
- RF-987-1 Polyester Panel Filter
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Exhaust Outlet Deflector
- Inlet Cover with 4″ Ø collar
- 5′ of 4″ Ø Rubber Flex Hose
- Hose Clamp
- Variable Speed Control
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Versatile and Portable
- Unlike other systems on the market, our Unique Extractor Arms have No internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
- High Level of Filtration in a Compact Design
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Hour Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
18-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
12.5” W x 12.5” D x 19.5” H
350W, 2.8amp, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
350 CFM at .5” E.S.P.
240 CFM at 2.0” E.S.P.
100 CFM at 2.75” E.S.P.
MERV 6 (50%)
Anesthesia, Veterinary, Art Conservation, Jewelry, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Soldering, Guitar Pedals, Powder Mixing, Printing, Electronics
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.