S-981-2B Bench-Top Fume Extractor
Bench-top system that effectively captures harmful airborne contaminants directly from the source and safely filters them out.
Each system comes with two sets of mounting brackets to easily attach to a table or bench, as well as two 3” diameter self-supporting extractor arms.
S-981-2B DOES NOT COME WITH A PRIMARY FILTER, PLEASE SELECT AN F-981 CARTRIDGE FILTER.
Multiple Filter combinations are available to accommodate countless applications such as: fume, dust, smoke, and vapor removal. If you aren’t sure what filter works best for your application, contact us.
Included With Product
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Unlike other systems on the market, our unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
- Compact yet heavy duty design. Powder Coat Paint Finish inside and out.
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Heavy-Duty Casters Provide Easy Mobility
- Three Year Warranty
14-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
12” W x 10” H x 7” D
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
3800 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with one arm in use
Art Conservation, Veterinary, Chemical, Welding, Pharmaceutical, Powder Mixing, Packaging, Soldering, Electronics, Plastics, Guitar Pedals, Circuit Board
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.