BT981-3 Bench-Top Air Cleaner
Great for capture and filtration of airborne contaminants. Emphasis on Toxic Dust and Submicron Particulate removal, as well as Chemical Vapor control.
This all-in-one air cleaner comes with two sets of mounting brackets to easily attach to a table or bench, as well as two 3” diameter self-supporting extractor arms. The BT981-3 also comes standard with a 2-stage filtration system built to accommodate applications involving toxic dusts, submicron particulate removal, as well as chemical vapor control. The Activated Carbon included with this system is capable of adsorbing up to 50% of its own weight of certain VOCs.
Included With Product
- (2) 3” Diameter Inlet Collar
- (2) P-981-1A 3” Diameter Self-Supporting Extractor Arm
- P-981-7 Inlet Cover Cap
- SO-981-2 Universal Mounting brackets
- F-981-4A Primary 99.97% HEPA Filter
- Containing 4 lbs. CCS Activated Carbon
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Unlike other systems on the market, our unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
- Compact yet heavy duty design. Powder Coat Paint Finish inside and out.
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
HEPA Filter, Cartridge Filter, Adsorption Media
14-gauge steel, polyurethane powder-coat finish
12” W x 10” H x 7” D (without filter or arms)
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
3800 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with one arm in use
2250 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with two arms in use
99.97% at 0.3 microns
Anesthesia, Chemical, Circuit Board, Clinic, Conservation, Electronics, Emergency Room, Esthetics, Forensics, Health Club, Hospital, Jewelry, Packaging, Painting, Pathology, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Pottery, Powder Mixing, Soldering, Veterinary, Welding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.