BT981-1 Bench-Top Air Cleaner
Great for capture and filtration of airborne contaminants with an emphasis on dust, smoke, and fume removal.
This all-in-one system comes with two sets of mounting brackets to easily attach to a table or bench, as well as two 3” diameter self-supporting extractor arms. The BT981-1 also comes standard with a 2-stage filtration system built to accommodate common applications involving fume, dust, and smoke removal.
Included With Product
- (2) 3” Diameter Inlet Collar
- (2) P-981-1A 3” Diameter Self-Supporting Extractor Arm
- P-981-7 Inlet Cover Cap
- SO-981-2 Universal Mounting Bracket
- F-981-1 Primary MERV 14 Cartridge Filter
- Containing Polyester Pre-Filter
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Unlike other systems on the market, our unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
- Compact yet heavy duty design. Powder Coat Paint Finish inside and out.
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
Cartridge Filter, Polyester Pre-filter
14-gauge steel, polyurethane powder-coat finish
12” W x 10” H x 7” D (without filter or arms)
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
3800 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with one arm in use
2250 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with two arms in use
Circuit Boards, Conservation, Guitar Pedals, Jewelry, Painting, Plastics, Pottery, Powder Mixing, Printing, Soldering, Veterinary, Welding
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.
There are no reviews yet.