EA78 Welding Fume Extraction Arm
Directs hazardous smoke, dust, mist, and fumes away from industrial applications like welding, powder mixing, and more.
For precise positioning, Extract-All® Welding Fume Extractor Arms swing a full 180° from left to right, have a 360° swivel hood and adjustable arm tension. Brackets included with the unit provide versatile mounting on a wall, ceiling, or stand.
Included With Product
- Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets
- Expanded Diameter Capture Hood
Features & Benefits
- Industrial Strength and Durability
- Easy to maneuver
- Smooth Tube Construction
- External Supports and Self Locking Joints
- All Around Hood and Tube Grab Handles
- Black PVC flexible hoses rated to 195ﾟF
- Easy to Adjust and Maintain
- Simple and Stable Positioning
- User Friendly Construction
- Hood diverter increasing capture velocity
- External joints with low pressure drop
24-gauge galvanneal steel tubes connected via flex hose and two external joints at the middle joint
8″ Ø x 84″
Welding, Chemical, Powder Mixing, Grinding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Extractor arms can be mounted on wall or ceiling.
The extractor arm should be positioned about 1 ft. away from the welding point to ensure that all fumes are extracted.
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.