S-985-2A Filtering Cabinet Ventilator with HEPA Filter
Prevents build-up of heat, dust, smoke, oil mist, and dirt in electrical enclosures and electronic devices.
The S-985-2A Filtering Cabinet Ventilator filters air from electronic enclosures and removes contaminants through a 2-ply polyester pre-filter and high-efficiency HEPA cartridge filter.
Included With Product
- 2-ply, Polyester Pre-filter
- HEPA Cartridge Filter
- Universal Mounting Bracket
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- A High performance method of cooling and filtering your electrical and electronic enclosures, while positively pressurizing them with ultraclean air
- A simple and inexpensive way of extending the life of sensitive electrical and electronic components – thus reducing maintenance and down time! • Although designed primarily for electrical enclosures, the versatile filtering cabinet enclosure can be used to maintain other shop or office enclosures.
- Compact design makes it easy to install on any size enclosure. Multiple units may be used for larger size or compartmentalized enclosures.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Far More Powerful, with a Much Higher Level of Filtration, than standard “muffin fans” with mesh filters.
- Far less bulky than air conditioners and compressed air coolers, with superior filtration, and Far Lower Purchase and Operating Costs.
- 3 Year Warranty
9″ x 10″ x 12″ (with filter)
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM;
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
66 dB at 5’, when mounted on cabinet
350 CFM at .5” E.S.P.
240 CFM at 2.0” E.S.P.
100 CFM at 2.75” E.S.P.
MERV 6 (50%)
HEPA Cartridge Filter:
99.97% at 0.3 microns
Electronics, Cabinet Ventilation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cabinet and enclosure ventilators will positively pressurize and filter everything from machinery electrical enclosures to computer wiring storage closets. Multi-stage filtration cleans and cools enclosures so sensitive wiring and instrumentation remains in peak operating condition.
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.