SP-800-UCA2 Negative Air System | ULPA
Great at creating either positive or negative pressure environments in hospitals, schools, and commercial spaces.
The ULPA filter included with this system is 99.99% effective at removing contaminants down to 0.12 microns in size, including certain VOCs, particulate matter, and pathogens.
DEDICATED 20 AMP OR HIGHER CIRCUIT BREAKER REQUIRED.
IF USING AN EXTENSION CORD, PLEASE USE A 12 GAUGE RATED CORD.
Included With Product
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency, multi-stage filtration
- Will filter the air in a room up to 2000 sq ft
- Heavy duty casters provide easy mobility
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Convenient handle and casters provide easy mobility
- Easy filter maintenance
- Easily converts from a recirculating HEPA air cleaning system to a negative pressure system
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines
- Three Year Warranty
- Heavy duty construction, Made In U.S.A.
- Baked polyurethane powder coat paint finish inside and out
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
32” W x 21” D x 24” H
1.5 HP, 115/1/60, 3500 RPM;
(Dedicated 20 amp or higher circuit breaker required. If using an extension cord, use a 12 gauge rated cord.)
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
MERV 10 (60%)
99.99% efficient at 0.12 microns
Hospital, Clinic, Dental, Anesthesia, Veterinary, Pathology, Forensics, Pharmaceutical
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Air scrubbers draw in contaminated air, filter it, then exhaust clean air back into the room.
Negative air machines create a negative pressure environment by drawing in contaminated air from from a controlled area, filtering it, and exhausting it out of the controlled area.
Extract-All carries several products capable of air scrubbing and negative air applications.
• S-987 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,260 ft² once every hour
• SP-400 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,500 ft² once every hour
• SP-800 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 2,000 ft² once every hour
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.