SP-800-AMB-HEPA Room Air Scrubber
Removes airborne contaminants and recirculate clean air back into waiting rooms, hospital ERs, schools, nursing homes, offices, gyms, and other confined areas.
By using a selection of multi-stage filter packages, this system is designed to remove chemical fumes, odors, dusts, smoke, mist, and many other irritants and pollutants by using high efficiency particulate and adsorbent media filters. Our portable air cleaning system works by drawing in contaminated air through a series of filters. The clean air is then recirculated back into the room, thus protecting workers from dangerous airborne contaminants. The HEPA filter included with this system is effective at removing particulates down to 0.3 microns such as dust, pollen, fibers, and biological material, including some viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
Additional filter options are available including Refillable Activated Carbon Modules for chemical vapor removal.
DEDICATED 20 AMP OR HIGHER CIRCUIT BREAKER REQUIRED.
IF USING AN EXTENSION CORD, PLEASE USE A 12 GAUGE RATED CORD.
Included With Product
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency multi-stage filtration, with optional Refillable Activated Carbon Modules also available
- Optimal 360° airflow with Ambient Inlet Cover provides maximum draw
- High level of filtration in a compact and portable design
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 continuous duty hours
- Will filter the air in a room up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Helps ensure compliance with current & future OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines
- All electrical components and filter media are UL and CE approved
- Standard Three Year Warranty
- Heavy duty construction, made in the U.S.A.
- Baked polyurethane powder coat paint finish inside & out
16-gauge steel, baked polyurethane powder-coat finish
20” W x 20” D x 46” H
1.5 HP, 115/1/60, 3500 RPM;
(Dedicated 20 amp or higher circuit breaker required. If using an extension cord, use a 12 gauge rated cord.)
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
MERV 10 (60%)
99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
Anesthesia, Art Conservation, Hospital, Clinic, Dental, Veterinary, Forensics, Packaging, Emergency Rooms, Painting, Pathology, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Pottery, Powder Mixing, Printing
Air scrubbers draw in contaminated air, filter it, then exhaust clean air back into the room.
Negative air machines create a negative pressure environment by drawing in contaminated air from from a controlled area, filtering it, and exhausting it out of the controlled area.
Extract-All carries several products capable of air scrubbing and negative air applications.
• S-987 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,260 ft² once every hour
• SP-400 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,500 ft² once every hour
• SP-800 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 2,000 ft² once every hour
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.