SP-400-AMB Portable Ambient Air Cleaner
Ideal for removing dust and fumes from a general confined area, particularly for industrial applications where source capture is not practical.
This Portable Ambient System works by drawing in contaminated air through multiple stages of Extract-All® filters, removing harmful chemical fumes, odors, dusts, smoke, and mist. Clean air is then recirculated back into the room, thus protecting workers from harmful airborne contaminants. Additional filter options are available including HEPA filters for ultra-fine particulate and various other activated carbon blends for chemical vapor removal.
Included With Product
- Multi-Stage Filtration:
- RF-400-1 Pleated Filter
- RF-400-2 Mini-Pleat Filter
- F-400-1 Refillable Adsorption Module containing 12.5 lbs. of CCS Activated Carbon
- RF-400-3 Disposable Pleated Carbon Filter
- SO-400-3 Ambient Inlet Cover
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- Optimal 360 degree ambient flow
- Multi-stage filtration, with optional HEPA and ULPA filters also available
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Convenient handle and casters provide easy mobility
- High efficiency, yet low-cost replacement filters
- Quiet operation
- Long life blower motor rated at 100,000 continuous duty hours
- Powder coat paint finish inside and out inhibits rust and corrosion
- All electrical components and filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
20″ W x 20″ D x 36″ H
350W, 2.91 amps, 120/1/60, 2940 RPM;
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
MERV 10 (60%)
MERV 14 (95%)
Pleated Carbon Filter:
MERV 10 (65%)
Anesthesia, Chemical, Painting, Packaging, Plastics, Emergency Rooms
Air scrubbers draw in contaminated air, filter it, then exhaust clean air back into the room.
Negative air machines create a negative pressure environment by drawing in contaminated air from from a controlled area, filtering it, and exhausting it out of the controlled area.
Extract-All carries several products capable of air scrubbing and negative air applications.
• S-987 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,260 ft² once every hour
• SP-400 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,500 ft² once every hour
• SP-800 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 2,000 ft² once every hour
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.