S-987-UCA1 Ultra Clean Air System | HEPA
Great at creating either positive or negative pressure environments in hospitals, schools, and commercial spaces.
The HEPA filter included with this system is 99.97% effective at removing particulate matter down to 0.3 microns in size, such as: dust, pollen, mold, and biological material.
Included With Product
- RF-987-PLEAT Pleated Filter
- RF-987-HEPA HEPA Filter
- Grated Inlet Cover for maximum draw
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- SO-987-1 Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency, multi-stage filtration
- Will filter the air in a room up to 1200 sq. ft.
- Heavy duty casters provide easy mobility
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Easy filter maintenance
- Easily converts from a recirculating HEPA air cleaning system to a negative pressure system
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines
- UL Certified
- Three Year Warranty
- Heavy duty construction, Made In U.S.A.
- Baked polyurethane powder-coat paint finish inside and out
Pleated Filter, HEPA Filter
16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
12.5” W x 12.5” D x 19.5” H
350W, 2.8amp, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
MERV 10 (60%)
99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
Hospital, Clinic, Dental, Anesthesia, Veterinary, Painting, Forensics, Office, School, Church, Casino, Entertainment, Packaging, Waiting Rooms, Emergency Rooms, Health Clubs, Pathology, Pharmaceutical
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, 20′ rolls are available for purchase for most arm/hose sizes.
Fume Extractors can be used to capture and filter a variety of contaminants such as vapors, dust and smoke. Mulit-stage filtration provides the appropriate filter media to handle specific applications
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.
There are no reviews yet.