S-987-AMB3 Portable Ambient Air Cleaner
Designed to remove airborne contaminants and recirculate clean air back into the room. Chemical vapor removal system commonly used in Laboratories, Industrial facilities, Printing Facilities, as well as salons and spas.
The Refillable Chemical Adsorption module included with the S-987-AMB3, contains 10 lbs. of CCS Activated Carbon, and is effective at controlling chemical vapors, fumes and odors.
Included With Product
- Ambient Inlet Cover for Maximum Draw
- Multi-Stage Filtration:
- Exhaust Outlet Deflector
- 7’ Power Cord with plug
- Variable Speed Control
- Heavy-Duty Caster Base
Features & Benefits
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Will Filter the Air in a room up to 1,200 Square feet
- Optimal 360° airflow with Ambient Inlet Cover provides maximum draw
- High Level of Filtration in a Compact and Portable Design
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
Polyester Filter, HEPA Filter, Pleated Filter
VOCs, Odors, Fungus, Mold, Pollen, Mites, Dust, Fibers65
18-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coat finish
12.5” W x 12.5” D x 19.5” H
350W, 2.8amp, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
|Typical Motor Life||
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions)
351 CFM at .5” E.S.P.
240 CFM at 2.0” E.S.P.
100 CFM at 2.75” E.S.P.
MERV 6 (50%)
MERV 10 (65%)
Anesthesia, Art Conservation, Hospital, Clinic, Dental, Veterinary, Forensics, Office, School, Church, Casino, Entertainment, Packaging, Waiting Rooms, Emergency Rooms, Health Clubs, Chemical, Esthetician, Painting, Pathology, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Pottery, Powder Mixing, Printing, Home
Air scrubbers draw in contaminated air, filter it, then exhaust clean air back into the room.
Negative air machines create a negative pressure environment by drawing in contaminated air from from a controlled area, filtering it, and exhausting it out of the controlled area.
Extract-All carries several products capable of air scrubbing and negative air applications.
• S-987 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,260 ft² once every hour
• SP-400 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 1,500 ft² once every hour
• SP-800 Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines can clean a room up to 2,000 ft² once every hour
Looking for Filter Media?
Extract-All® offers a variety of filters capable of handling hundreds of different applications. Whether you need to remove dust, oil mist, VOCs, odors, smoke, fumes, sparks, chemical vapor, fungus, mold, or even biological material, we have the solution. If you aren’t sure what filters you need for your application, contact one of our experienced air filtration specialists, today!
Filter Replacement Program
Enrolling in our Filter Replacement Program will help ensure that your equipment is performing at an optimum level. Simply choose what filters you want and how often you want them, we will get them to you on time.