- Source capture arm has no angled joints, thus ensuring optimum airflow
- Long life blower motor rated at 100,000 hours
- Easy maintenance
- Salon Pure Air Systems feature a full three year warranty
SPA-HJR Chemical Fume Extraction System
The Salon Pure Air Model SPA-HJR is appropriate for stylists who prefer the 9” diameter hood to be positioned at the side of the client’s head. It is designed to adsorb and remove formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, and other vapors generated by the various Keratin Smoothing Treatments.
This High Performance System is designed for moderate fume removal applications. It includes a special blend of acticated carbon with a well developed pore structure, providing a wide range of molecular adsorption. It controls a wide range of molecular weights, making it ideally suited for all general commercial and industrial air filtration applications requiring chemical filtration.
Both Salon Pure Air Chemical Fume Extraction Systems for Hair offer a specially designed Adsorption Module with a V-Bank configuration, providing high efficiency contaminant removal. This superior design prevents bypass, and provides an even bed thickness. It is designed for use at a maximum air velocity of 250 fpm. Servicing/refilling this module is made simple with a one-piece lid.
In addition, the Salon Pure Air SPA-HJR lowers exposure to a variety of other harmful chemicals generated by additional processes such as coloring, highlighting and permanent treatments.
- Single 3″ diameter inlet with 3″ diameter source capture extractor arm and 9″ diameter hood
- Pleated prefilter
- Primary adsorption module with several pounds of a special blend of adsorbent media
- Multi-density polyester panel filter
- Heavy duty casters
- Exhaust directional outlet deflector
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out
Blower, Electrical Components, and Filter Media:
UL and CE listed
350 CFM @ .5” ESP
Variable speed control; 7' long power cord with plug
12 ½" W x 12 ½" D x 32" H
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.