- Multi-Stage Filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Easy to adjust Extractor Arm with fire retardant properties
- Convenient Handle and Casters provide Easy Mobility
- High Efficiency, Yet Low-Cost Replacement Filters
- Quiet Operation
- Long Life Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
SP-400 Portable Air Cleaning System
Introducing the next generation of Compact Portable Fume Extraction System! The Extract-All™ Model SP-400 Portable Air Cleaning System offers the utmost in versatility and high efficiency in a compact design.
Portable System is designed for direct source-capture removal of smoke, dust, fumes, and other airborne contaminants from a wide variety of industrial and other applications.
The SP-400 will improve the air quality in your facility by effectively removing airborne contaminants BEFORE they enter the operators breathing zone. This system is especially effective on welding and powder mixing applications. The SP-400 comes with a 4-stage filter pack which is appropriate for most smoke and dust applications. Additional filter options are available including HEPA filters for ultra fine particulate and Refillable Adsorption modules for chemical vapor removal.
• Multi-Stage Filtration Includes:
1. Baffle Spark Trap Prefilter
2. Merv 8 Secondary Pleated Filter
3. Primary Merv 14 Cell Filter
4. Disposable Carbon Pleated Filter
5. Optional Refillable Adsorption Modules For chemical Fume removal
6. Optional HEPA Filter
• Self-Supporting 4” Diameter x 6’ Long Source Capture Arm
• 7’ Power Cord with Plug
• Easy-Grip Handle
• Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cabinet: 16 Gauge Steel. Baked Polyurethane powder painted (exterior and interior).
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20" W x 20" D x 36" H
4" diameter x 6' long extractor arm with aluminum hood (polyurethane powder coated inside and outside)
- Blower/Motor Assembly: Totally enclosed, thermally protected; ball bearing
350W, 2.91 amps, 120/1/60, 2940 RPM
- Typical Motor Life: 100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
- Rated Fan Performance: 500CFM
- Standard Weight: 123 Ibs.
- Noise Level: 71 dB
- Filters: Baffle Spark Trap Prefilter,
Merv 8 Secondary Pleated Filter,
Primary Merv 14 Cell Filter,
Disposable Carbon Pleated Filter,
Optional Refillable Adsorption Modules For chemical Fume removal,
Optional HEPA Filter
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|Plastic Heat Bending|
|Small Grinding Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.