- Optimal 200 FPM Downdraft Capture Velocity
- Multi-Stage Filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Side and Back Shields Contain dust. Removable for larger parts.
- Convenient Handle and Casters provide Easy Mobility
- High Efficiency, Yet Low-Cost Replacement Filters
- Quiet Operation
- Long Life Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
SP-400-DD Portable Downdraft Air Cleaning System
The Extract-All™ Model SP-400-DD Portable Downdraft Air Cleaning System offers an effective solution for the removal of smoke, dust, fumes, and other harmful airborne contaminants created by welding, grinding, and a wide variety of industrial applications.
The SP-400-DD will improve the air quality in your facility by effectively removing airborne contaminants BEFORE they enter the operator’s breathing zone. Capture smoke, dust and chips generated by welding and grinding by drawing them down and away!
This heavy duty system comes with a 4-stage filter pack which is appropriate for most smoke and dust applications. Additional filter options are available including HEPA filters for ultra fine particulate and refillable adsorption modules for chemical vapor removal.
• Multi-Stage Filtration Includes:
1. Baffle spark trap prefilter
2. Merv 8 secondary pleated filter
3. Primary Merv 14 cell filter
4. Disposable carbon pleated filter
5. Optional refillable adsorption modules for chemical fume removal
6. Optional HEPA filter
• 20” x 20” Grated downdraft cover
• Removable 6” high back and side shields
• 7’ power cord with plug
• Easy-grip handle
• Heavy-duty casters
16 Gauge Steel. Baked Polyurethane powder painted (exterior and interior).
20” W x 20” D x 36” H
20” x 20” grated top, including removable 6” high side and back shields
Totally enclosed, thermally protected; ball bearing
350W, 2.91 amps, 120/1/60, 2940 RPM
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
Rated Fan Performance:
Velocity at Work Surface:
Baffle spark trap prefilter,
Merv 8 secondary pleated filter,
Primary Merv 14 cell filter,
Disposable carbon pleated filter,
Optional refillable adsorption modules for chemical fume removal,
Optional HEPA filter
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|Mail Handling Operations|
|Small Grinding Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.