- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Portability provides easy mobility around the lab or office
- Unique prefilter allows for recovery of precious metals
- Blower motor rated at 100,000 continuous duty hours
- Powder paint coated paint finish inside and out
- Quite operation compared to standard dust collectors
- All electrical components and filter media are UL and CE approved
- Three year warranty
S-DTL-1 Portable Fume Extractor & Dust Collector
$1,528.62 – $2,019.34
The Extract-All™ S-DTL-1 is a highly versatile system that allows the operator to collect fumes and dust directly from a single source or two side-by-side stations.
The portable base system comes standard with a polyester cube prefilter, and a high efficiency primary filter. Several other filter options are available for odorous fumes, micro-fine particles, and other pollutants.
This system does not come with an inlet cover. Please choose from one of the two source capture options available below:
IO-DTL-1 Cover with 2 Extractor Arms
IO-DTL-2 Slotted Inlet Cover & Acrylic Hood
• Variable speed motor
• Multi-density polyester cube prefilter
• Primary Merv 14 cell filter
• Exhaust directional outlet deflector
• 7’ Power cord with plug
• Heavy-duty casters
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out.
12-1/2” W x 33-1/4” H x 12-1/2” D
Approx. 30 lbs with standard filter package (plus additional weight for source capture options)
Blower (UL and CE Certified for US and Canada):
350W, 2.8 AMPS, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, variable speed control, and power cord with plug.
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P., 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75”E.S.P.
Velocity at Extractor Arm Inlets*:
3500 FPM per arm
Velocity at Grated Inlet*:
* Velocities are based on operation with a clean polyester cube prefilter and 90% -95% ASHRAE efficient primary cell filter. Performance varies with other combinations.
** Noise level is based on performance with 2 extractor arms and a clean polyester cube prefilter and MERV 14 efficient primary cell filter. Noise levels may vary with other inlet and filter combinations.
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Clean Room Applications|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|General Laboratory Fumes & Dust|
|Small Grinding Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.