- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Powerful 370 FPM Optimum air velocity
- Portability provides easy mobility around shop
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- Quite Operation compared to standard dust collectors.
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
S-DD1 Compact Downdraft System
The Extract-All™ Model S-DD1 is a User-Friendly, Compact downdraft System designed to collect pollutants from light to moderate grinding, sanding, welding, soldering, mixing chemicals, and a wide variety of industrial and laboratory activities. Powerful downdraft airflow will immediately draw harmful contaminants down and away from the operators breathing zone.
This Portable System can easily be moved from location to location via heavy duty casters.
Compliance: 350W Blower – UL listed for US & Canada; CE compliant
• 12 ½” Square Downdraft grated surface
• Removable Acrylic Side and Back Shield
• Exhaust Directional Outlet Deflector
• 7’ Power Cord with Plug
• Cord Wrap Bracket
• Heavy-Duty Casters
(Filter not included with unit)
(you must select at least one contaminant to find the best filter for your uses)
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder painted outside and inside.
12-1/2” W x 33-1/4” H x 12-1/2” D
Approx. 46 lbs. with standard filter package v
Blower (UL and CE Certified for US and Canada):
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, On/Off switch, and power cord with plug.
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P., 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75”E.S.P.
Velocity at Grated Inlet*:
* Velocities are based on operation with a Galvanized Baffle prefilter and a MERV 14 efficient primary cell filter. Performance varies with other combinations.
** Noise level is based on performance with a Galvanized Baffle prefilter and a MERV 14 efficient primary cell filter. Noise levels may vary with other inlet and filter combinations.
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Clean Room Applications|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|General Laboratory Fumes & Dust|
|Mail Handling Operations|
|Small Grinding Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.