- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- A High performance method of cooling and filtering your electrical and electronic enclosures, while positively pressurizing them with ultraclean air
- A simple and inexpensive way of extending the life of sensitive electrical and electronic components – thus reducing maintenance and down time!
- Although designed primarily for electrical enclosures, the versatile filtering cabinet enclosure can be used to maintain other shop or office enclosures.
- Compact design makes it easy to install on any size enclosure. Multiple units may be used for larger size or compartmentalized enclosures.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Far More Powerful, with a Much Higher Level of Filtration, than standard “muffin fans” with mesh filters.
- Far less bulky than air conditioners and compressed air coolers, with superior filtration, and Far Lower Purchase and Operating Costs.
- 5 Year Warranty
S-985-2A Filtering Cabinet Ventilator (350 Watt) W/ Hepa Filter
The build-up of heat, dust, smoke, oil mist, and dirt can be harmful to electrical and electronic devices. Overheating and dirt accumulation can decrease the life expectancy of costly electrical and electronic components.
Forced air systems provide much better heat transfer rates than systems with natural convection and radiation. Filtered systems, with the blower at the air inlet, are recommended, because they positively pressurize the enclosure with contaminant-free air, while forcing the built-up heat out of the cabinet.
The Extract-All™ Filtering Enclosure Ventilator draws in facility air which may be laden with dust, dirt, smoke, oil mist and other contaminants, and cleans it by passing it through a dual density, 2-ply polyester prefilter, with a high efficiency, pleated primary cartridge filter.
Compared to other types of systems, the Extract-All Filtering Enclosure Ventilator is:
Far More Powerful, with a Much Higher Level of Filtration, than standard “muffin” fans with mesh filters.
Far less bulky than air conditioners and compressed air coolers, with superior filtration, and Far Lower Purchase and Operating Costs.
• 2-ply, Multi-Density polyester Prefilter
• 99.93% Pleated Cartridge Filter
• Universal Mounting Bracket
• Hepa Filter
Totally enclosed, thermally protected; ball bearing.
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
66 dB @ 5’, when mounted on cabinet.
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P.; 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75” E.S.P.
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.