- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Flexible…Can be bent, twisted, and turned easily without breaking
- No Internal Supports- Airflow Increased by up to 50% over externally supported design.
- Expandable- Diameter can be increased!
- Heavy Duty- Flame Retardant
- Durable- Chemical and Abrasion Resistant
- Three-Year Warranty
Extract-All™ E-982-1B Extractor Arms
The Extract-All™ 2.5” diameter, self-supporting, articulating extractor arms are available to source capture soldering fumes, solvent odors, dust from sanding and mixing, and a wide variety of other applications. These smaller diameter arms are perfect for getting into small areas where larger diameter arms might get in the way.
The innovative Extract-All™ arm is made of heavy-duty, chemical-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and heat-resistant polypropylene, with flame retardant characteristics. It is highly flexible, can be flared at one end to form a hood or reduced to form a nozzle, and is expandable from 33 to 48 inches.
The Extract-All™ arm is available with a universal bracket assembly for mounting to bench tops/edges and to walls. It is also available with a 24” long wall-mounted swivel boom to increase the arm’s reach.
• Universal Mounting Brackets
• Hose Clamps
Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and heat-resistant polypropylene, with flame retardant characteristics
Part No. E-982-1B 2 1/2" diameter hard flex extractor arm (expandable from 36" L to 53" L)
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.