- Arms are available in 7’ and 9’ Lengths
- Arms feature a heavy-duty Torque-Resistant Design
- A sealed, gas-assisted shock adds extra support for up and down movement
- External support design provides less resistance to air flow, less maintenance, and greater ease of use.
- Three Year Warranty
EA88-Extract-All™ Welding Fume Extraction Arms
Extract-All Brand Welding Fume Extraction Arms are designed for Commercial and Industrial environments where applications may produce airborne smoke, dust, mist, and fumes. Primary applications include Welding, Powder Mixing, and Solvent Fume Removal.
Moving this arm up and down is easy, the hood swivels up to 360 degrees for precise positioning, and all units swing a full 180 degrees from left to right, when wall mounted. There is no need to disassemble the unit to adjust the arm tension. Simply turn the easily-accessible knobs to tighten or loosen the joints, so that the arm remains securely where you put it.
Up and Down Movement Via Gas Shock
• 6” and 8” Diameter
• 7′ and 9’ Length
• External support design provides less resistance to air flow, less maintenance, and greater ease of use
• Motor/Blowers Available
• Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets
• Mounting Hardware
• Expanded Diameter Capture Hood
8” (203.2 mm)
68 lbs. (30.91 kg)
Two 24 gauge Galvanneal Steel tubes connected via flex hose and two external joints at the middle joint.
Rotated open and shut via handle on side of arm—standard.
16 gauge steel. Mesh guard prevents large objects from entering the hose. Hood swivels 360°.
Sealed gas shock absorber.
Heavy duty welded steel—standard.
8" diameter arms—1150 CFM (nominal), 3295 FPM with 3 hp. Exhauster
Industrial grade textured baked black enamel paint.
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.