- Source capture arm has no internal supports and no angled joints, thus ensuring optimum airflow
- Long life blower motor rated at 100,000 hours
- Three-stage filtration offers far more filter area then small table top units
- The original source capture system for nail salons
- Easy maintenance
- Salon Pure Air Systems feature a full three year warranty
- Made in the USA
SPA1 Salon Pure Air 1
The Salon Pure Air I is recommended for removing heavy chemical fumes and odors: Including-but not limited to-ethyl methacrylate (EMA), titanium dioxide, benzyl peroxide, methacrylic acid, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), and acetone.
Choose this system if your primary need is to remove chemical fumes. This model will also remove the dust associated with your manicure or other various beauty processes.
- Single 3″ diameter inlet with self-supporting 3″ diameter source capture extractor arm
- Multi-density polyester cube prefilter
- Primary adsorption module with several pounds of a special blend of activated carbon
- Multi-density polyester panel filter
- Exhaust outlet deflector
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out
Blower, Electrical Components, and Filter Media:
UL and CE listed
350 CFM @ .5½ ESP
Variable speed control; 7' long power cord with plug
12 ½" W x 12 ½" D x 19 ½" H
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.